Solved

Train TGV INOUI N°2365 for October 7 doesn't show up in rail planner app

• 24 September 2022
  • 4 replies

• Right on track
  • 4 replies

Hi: 

I have seat reservation on train number 2365 for three pass holders for October 7 at 9:11 AM from Paris to Strasbourg. The rail planner app only shows me 2065 train and I don’t see any trains for October 7 at 9:11 AM anymore. When I booked the tickets from SNCF for 2365, the rail planner did show me 2365 but it no longer has that train and only shows 2065. This is so confusing. Can I board 2065 train with seat reservations for 2365?  How is that even possible or Do I need to add that train manually into rail planner. I do have confirmed seat reservation for 2365 from Paris EST to Strasborug.

Doe

icon

Best answer by Yorkie 24 September 2022, 17:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The 2365 is showing as 0925 to Colmar  stopping at Strasburg at 1111.

The 2065 leaves at the same time so I suspect it is a double train and your seat is in the one that goes on from Strasburg.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

THis train will have 2 sets-of which one is taken off at Strasbrg and the other one continues to Colmar-for booking purposes they have different nrs, but lookalike. The time may thus apparently have changed.

THis train will have 2 sets-of which one is taken off at Strasbrg and the other one continues to Colmar-for booking purposes they have different nrs, but lookalike. The time may thus apparently have changed.

Thank you, so basically it is one train with two different reservation numbers. Since I have seat reservation with 2365, can I still use 2065 in railplanner app to generate a trip?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you, so basically it is one train with two different reservation numbers. Since I have seat reservation with 2365, can I still use 2065 in railplanner app to generate a trip?

Will not be a problem. Just sit in the seat for your reservation. Any inspection will show Paris and Strasburg and correct times.