Solved

Trains from Croatia to Serbia - no trains

• 15 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi all!
I’m currently planning my Interrail trip and was hoping to get a train from Zagreb, Croatia to Belgrade, Serbia. The Rail Planner says there are no trains that run this route, despite the two cities seeming to be connected on the pdf Interrail Map 2022. Does anyone know why this might be? I’m wondering if I’m entering the wrong stations, or if there may be ongoing railway work? Any advice would help a lot!

icon

Best answer by mcadv 15 August 2022, 18:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There are NO MORE trains over this border. NOR in fact over any other borders to Serbija, except to Black Mountains=Monte Negro-as I assume you will not stay in white city=Beo Grad forever. Except for trains with no people, but goods.

Best site for current situation and how to bridge gap in case you are determined to use trains: seat61.com-also for about any other such link.

Sensible people without too much spare time take a direct bus.

And-you are by far not nr 1 to ask-I guess by now I have explained this 100 times. These maps are often incorrect or long out of date-same-same as often the trains over there.

Broad guy did a recent trip to Serbije and was so kind to make a post about that runs there and his experience. Just search