Solved

Travelling without seat reservations

• 16 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

I’m planning my trip and on several trains I see that it says “you’re all good to go” but that seat reservations are sold out. In the case of these trains, can I still ride but just won’t be guaranteed a seat?

Cheers,

Scott

icon

Best answer by seewulf 16 July 2022, 15:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi there,

I’m planning my trip and on several trains I see that it says “you’re all good to go” but that seat reservations are sold out. In the case of these trains, can I still ride but just won’t be guaranteed a seat?

Cheers,

Scott

Yes usually you can still board the trains. In rare cases (this year it happens more often) the Trainstaff will first ask passengers without a seat or a reservation to leave. If not enough get off the Police will ask & force passengers to leave. The train have a max. capaciticy if that is overtaken they have to follow the rules of Secruity laws.

Hi there,

Cheers,

Scott

Yes usually you can still board the trains. In rare cases (this year it happens more often) the Trainstaff will first ask passengers without a seat or a reservation to leave. If not enough get off the Police will ask & force passengers to leave. The train have a max. capaciticy if that is overtaken they have to follow the rules of Secruity laws.

Thank you very much!