Solved

Tripplanner for 18 April. out of running.

• 18 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Now I don’t know what is happening with the Interrail App, but for 18. April no trips can be added to my pass, although the trips can be planned without errors. Due to this lack I can’t make any pass for this day, what can be make troubles with the train-staff. Yesterday (7 April) it has almost leaded to a sent-off from the train because I couldn’t make the pass for that day (although later on the day it had been solved). The communication went hard, because not all of the conductors of the MÁV can’t speak any foreign-language. I don’t understand why the interrail-app give so much problems.

icon

Best answer by Angelo 18 April 2022, 13:45

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Do you have tried to use wi-fi or mobile data to add the trips? Sometimes you need more time offline. 

Please note, that you can add trips manually without searching for trins on the app. how to add trips manually

Badge

Do you have tried to use wi-fi or mobile data to add the trips? Sometimes you need more time offline. 

Please note, that you can add trips manually without searching for trins on the app. how to add trips manually

I have used both options (WIFi and mobile-data) for several-times. If I add a trip for another day (f.I. 19., or 21. April, it,s no problem and the passes for both days will be shown, it’s only the day 18. April that doesn’t work, neither over WIFI, nor over mobile-data, even not, when I have removed the app and have set it on my phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can choose the train, but it is not possible to you to add it to the trip?

I'm sorry that I can't help you more, but maybe as last possibility is to add the trip manually, maybe this helps?? But I don't know. 

You can also ask directly Costumer Service (please say that it is urgent and you are on a trip now), but I don't know if someone works today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is this on iPhone or Android? Which app version? (See More, scroll to the bottom.)

There have been problems on iPhone lately. One person was able to add a journey to My Pass after completely removing the journey from My Trip and then adding it again.

Badge

Is this on iPhone or Android? Which app version? (See More, scroll to the bottom.)

There have been problems on iPhone lately. One person was able to add a journey to My Pass after completely removing the journey from My Trip and then adding it again.

It’s on IPhone. Where I can find the number of the App-version? The strange-thing is that this problem occurs for all the trips only for the 18-th of April. If I make a new trip, a can save all the trips for 18’th april but I cannot connect this trip to my pass. Adding trips manually is neither possible for 18. April, nor for the other days. Adding trips-manually is not possible too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It’s on IPhone. Where I can find the number of the App-version?

Like I wrote above:

Go to More, then scroll to the bottom.