Solved

Trying to book seat reservation Paris-Barcelona but only getting paper ticket as an option?

Hello! Im trying to book a high speed train from paris-barcelona but when i get to the checkout i get paper ticket only delivered by post? And i also can’t check out after writing my post adress details so I'm not sure what to do.

I also tried to book reservations on the sncb website but i can't find where to put in interrail pass as a discount.

(Me and my friend bought the interrail paper passes)

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 2 June 2022, 00:05

View original

3 replies

What it looks like. Also, I'm really wondering if there's any way to get tickets by email as where leaving in 1,5 weeks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Try to book by phone via SNCF. Press #85 for English, no booking fees, reservations are sent via e-mail. Multiple people were successful there over the past few weeks.

Do let us know if that worked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hej-if train full or problemer: use any TGV (much cheaper extra to pay!!) to Narbonne or Perpignan and then local=regional trains, TER till just over border=Port Bou, then RENFE rodalies onward, takes longer, more sights, much more chance. There is also an overnight Paris (Austerlitz)- Port Bou.

The direct P->B trains are simply too few, too populair and are thus often booked out for psses a week or so ahead-and probably even more in hi-sommaren.