Solved

Urgent! Pass Cover Number for Mobile Ticket

• 15 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi!

I have two trains journeys in France (the travel date is less than a week away hence it’s urgent) which require seat reservations but I am unfortunately unable to book as the Eurail website says that prices are unavailable for this train. When I try to book through travel.b-europe.com, I am unable to confirm the booking due to missing Pass Cover number since I am using a mobile pass.

Is there any way I can get a Pass Cover number for this booking? I tried emailing Eurail since a week ago and did not get any response!

P.S. I did try to call SNCF but I am unable to confirm the reservation as well, as they only accept European credit cards, or Amex credit cards (if outside of EU). I don't have both of these cards. Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 2 August 2022, 08:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Booking French trains should also be possible via NS. There should be no booking fee. Do let us know if that worked.

Hi @rvdborgt , do you mean via telephone? I tried looking at their online reservation portal and could not find anywhere to input a discount card for Eurail.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @rvdborgt , do you mean via telephone? I tried looking at their online reservation portal and could not find anywhere to input a discount card for Eurail.

Yes, I meant by phone: +31 30 23 000 23

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Mobile pass holders can now use our pass cover number generator to simply create their own unique pass cover number. The Eurail PCN generator is over here and you can find the Interrail version here :)