Solved

Very short transfer time in Toulouse France

• 16 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Traveling from Bordeaux to Lyon in September. We have a 10 minute gap from when out train arrives in Toulouse to catch a connecting train to Lyon. Is this possible?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by MartinM 16 July 2022, 08:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It might even be the same train-with a dfferent nr.

But trains are not planes-there is NO check-in, no gate-control, no luggage check, no seatbelts-its just getting off, look at screen where train 2 departs from and go there-with some luck and if those society of FR-railways has it-they will even announce it before arr-and you´ll not be the only one to transit-maybe just go to same platf other side. maybe down the stairs and up next. Thats it. You can do it-in fact in where I am now they think of this as an overly long wait.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

In general possible BUT there’s never a guarantee that there won’t be a technical problem or whatever… last October I traveled from Bordeaux to Toulouse by TER and at the beginning everything was smooth and suddenly after a technical problem on the line my train had a delay of almost one hour… luckily I had enough time to change but with 10mins it wouldn’t have worked out.

So definitely have a plan B in case plan A doesn’t work out.