Solved

We have a mobile pass. Do we also need a physical pass and why are my reservation not showing in account?

Hi, 

We are two people going interrailing this summer. I have sent a couple of emails to interrail.eu directly, but they are not responding, therefore I am trying here. 
We chose the mobile pass when ordering the passes a couple of months ago and I have activated our tickets in the Rail Planner-app. But I have heard that you also need a physical pass? In that case, how do I get it, is it enough to print it out? I have not received anything by post either (which is probably because I ordered the mobile pass). 
And one more thing; we have already ordered several seat reservations. I have gotten the confirmation email with the tickets and I can find them in my profile on the website, but they are not visible in the app… Why is that? And do I need to print out these as well? 

Thank you!! 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 22 May 2022, 16:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You dont need a physical pass :)

You choose the mobile pass which is digital :)

The reservation website of Interrail is complete indepent from the app. Usually it´s enough to show the reservation´s on the phone but atleast for Nighttrains i recommend to print them.

Thank you very much!