Solved

When I try a root from italy to Greece on the app I always het al error that this is not possible,

When I try a root from italy to Greece on the app I always het al error that this is not possible, although both catania and patras are stations on the interrail map?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 6 July 2022, 03:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The ferries are probably not in the rail planner app. And Greek railways don't really share much of their timetables with the rest of the world.

But you should not use the app to plan anyway since it is not reliable. Use national planners instead.

For ferries, look up the ferry website and check timetables there. You don't need to enter them in the app, since you'll only get a discount.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Patras has NO trains-only a rail-replacing BUs to where the Greeks have finally finished to rebuild the line from old-meter to new-normal gauge about halfway to Ath,.

Biut no train whatsoever in GR is in the planner-what noone puts it, you+all others cannot get out (this was the very 1st lesson we got when we started training to use computers-last century)