Solved

Zagreb to Budapest

• 11 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi guys, does anyone know of ways to get from Zagreb to Budapest as seat reservations are now unavailable on the rail app? Without having to pay a full priced ticket instead.

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 15 July 2022, 13:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey,

AFAIK there is no reservation needed from Zagreb to Budapest and usually this trains are not very crowded. 

Did you make this trip? I just asked at the station and as far as I understood the ticket agent was saying there was no need for reservations

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Did you make this trip? I just asked at the station and as far as I understood the ticket agent was saying there was no need for reservations

I did it many years ago and there was no reservation needed. Still should be the same. Just hop on the train.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

There is a direct train from Zagreb Glavni Kol. to Budapest-Kelenfoeld (IC 205) which does not require a reservation. You can find the train in our planning tools. If this trip is not available yet, it might be too far in the future or our app hasn't synced up with the latest timetable changes yet. If the latter applies, then you can always add this journey manually.