Anyone else with these app-issues?

• 18 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I am currently doing interrail with the mobile pass.
While I am happy with the functionalities of the app, it has given me multiple stressfull moments:

• app not letting me enter a journey manually, and hence I could not generate a QR code. I am touch with support to get myself refunded the ticket that I had to buy instead.
  • All journeys disappeared, only to re-appear after 10 seconds or so. Those 10 seconds are a very long time with the ticket inspector standing next you, in a far away country with no common language. Did anyone else experience this?
  • Or this one: Instead of saying 'Show ticket' in the yellow bar, it says 'add a journey':
    . It is totally unclear why the app would say so at this location. Restarting (takes multiple minutes) did not solve it, but later on that same day, it is back to normal. 

I will consider doing the paper pass next time to avoid these issues. It really took the fun of it all away. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I've never experienced any of these problems.

I did see some people mentioning that their journeys disappeared.

It would however seem very strange that you wouldn't be able to add a manual journey. That should always be possible and nobody has ever reported that. If a station is not recognised, you should see an option to add a manual journey. Also, at the bottom of the planner results, there is always a link to add a manual journey.