Solved

Getting early to stations?

• 2 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,

I am taking a train tomorrow from Berlin to Prague. I was just wondering if I need to get to the train station early for an international train? And if so, by how much? 

Thank you in advance! 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 2 January 2023, 22:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no need to get to the station extra early because you will travel with an international train. 

Badge +5

But Berlin Hbf is a big station with two distinct levels so arrive in time to find the platform! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi everyone,

I am taking a train tomorrow from Berlin to Prague. I was just wondering if I need to get to the train station early for an international train? And if so, by how much? 

Thank you in advance! 

Not needed :)

General Suggestion get seats on the left side for a nice view after Dresden :)
and visit after the Czech Border between Bad Schandau/Decin the Czech Dinning Carriage they still cook few meals fresh on the train :) https://www.jidelnivozy.cz/uploads/menus/foodMenu/3.pdf as the Czech dinning carriages have then “Happy Hour” with cheaper prices

The train at 9.16am have a Hungarian Dinnig carriage :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not just that: most pax on that train boarding in B will be domestic-the train makes several stops In DE, of which DD is the biggest, so there simply is no difference!

ONLY train wanting that is this €* to/fro LON,and in ESpana they also do airline style cursory luggage checks for the hi-speed trains.