Luggage storage in Myrdal - Norway

• 30 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello all,

Does anyone know if there are lockers or luggage storage place at the station of Myrdal (Norway) ?

I know there is a café, called Rallaren, that offers luggage storage, but it seems to close already at 6pm. I need storage until 7pm.

Thanks for anyone who can help!

Kind regards

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey,

don’t know about Myrdal but in Flam (in case you go there?) there is a storage as well. Don’t know about exact opening hours, but price is 100 NOK.

Maybe you could ask also the station staff in Myrdal (if there is any, but suppose yes) if you can leave your luggage there?

Hey,

don’t know about Myrdal but in Flam (in case you go there?) there is a storage as well. Don’t know about exact opening hours, but price is 100 NOK.

Maybe you could ask also the station staff in Myrdal (if there is any, but suppose yes) if you can leave your luggage there?

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the answer.

I am planning to go to flam, but first take the Zipline, then bike to flam en then back up with the train to Myrdal.

Therefore would need to drop off my luggage at Myrdal

Hi travel fever 

Did you work out a solution re baggage at Myrdal? We are intending on same trip.... zipline and bike.... but with a suitcase this would be difficult!!!

Thanks

Jen

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

In NO there are hardly any staffed counters open on stations-only 5-6 in the largest towns. All the rest is just with machines-labour is very expensive-or well paid- there.

But then I guess this zipline will have more visitors in same situation-would not they be the 1st to have an answer/alternative?