Solved

Phone stolen with Active Global Pass, need travel today😕.

• 31 January 2022
  • 17 replies

I had my iPhone stolen unfortunately with EURAIL GLOBAL PASS active on it.  I'm on a trip today and I need to activate it on a new device. Somebody help! 😥

icon

Best answer by seewulf 31 January 2022, 15:39

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Open a case here :) https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new
or try Twitter/Facebook

Only possible together with Customer Support :/

Maybe @Leo  @Felipe.iturrieta  can hit the service team ;)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Rommel Reis ,

What is your Pass or order number so I can unlink your device?

Hi @Leo, the same happened to me, what Can i do?😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

open a case on the link suggested above or via Facebook,Twitter :)
The Eurail staff in this community is usally active during Business hours Monday to Friday :)
The Customer Service (via the link above or Facebook,Twitter) have on every day service staff active :)

Hello! I have the same problem. My phone was stolen with the pass and now I need to activate it on my new phone but it is not possible. I need to travel the say after tomorrow and send a request to the link. Is it possible to have it fixed before then? 

Greetings,

Tanja

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello! I have the same problem. My phone was stolen with the pass and now I need to activate it on my new phone but it is not possible. I need to travel the say after tomorrow and send a request to the link. Is it possible to have it fixed before then? 

Greetings,

Tanja

@TanjavE You have to open a Case on https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new to get in Contact with Customer Service as they are the only ones that can deactivate the pass on your old device and let you activate it on a new device.

Need help the global pass of my husband say is in other device and we never used..need to unlinked please and add to the phone again we are traveling now. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Need help the global pass of my husband say is in other device and we never used..need to unlinked please and add to the phone again we are traveling now. Thanks

You need to contact Customer Support and ask for help. You need to clearly write that you are currently travelling and need immediate assistance. Use this form to contact Customer Support  

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marion Can you check if this has been taken care of?

@Leo the same thing just happened to me, traveling tomorrow pleas help!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

the same thing just happened to me, traveling tomorrow pleas help!!!!

@Kyle Van Vuren 

You need to open a request with Customer Support. Use the form below. Write your pass number, that you currently are travelling and that you need immediate help to continue travelling. Leo is not working until earliest on Monday.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

@AnnaB I have done that about 10x now with no response. I can’t get access to an actual human for immediate assistance. Is there any way to help with this??

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@AnnaB I have done that about 10x now with no response. I can’t get access to an actual human for immediate assistance. Is there any way to help with this??

There is no use making more than 1 request. If you enter more request that only spams Customer Support and makes it take longer time to get help.

Oh sorry! My apologies just nervous because I am traveling tomorrow 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Open a case here :) https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new
or try Twitter/Facebook

Only possible together with Customer Support :/

Maybe @Leo  @Felipe.iturrieta  can hit the service team ;)

Unfortunately this happened to me yesterday and I am traveling tomorrow. I’ve just been shaken up by the whole thing. I didn’t think about transferring global pass I need it on my iPad and I logged it with messenger but I’m not sure if I’ll get it in time. Could @Leo or @Felipe.iturrieta  please help flag my request as well? Thank you thank you thank you for all of you what you all do you helping us get around

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Unfortunately this happened to me yesterday and I am traveling tomorrow. I’ve just been shaken up by the whole thing. I didn’t think about transferring global pass I need it on my iPad and I logged it with messenger but I’m not sure if I’ll get it in time.

The most important thing is to mention:

• Your pass number.
  • That you are currently travelling, or that you need your pass tomorrow (it does not help to write “urgent” or “ASAP")

You would then normally be contacted within a few hours.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Unfortunately this happened to me yesterday and I am traveling tomorrow. I’ve just been shaken up by the whole thing. I didn’t think about transferring global pass I need it on my iPad and I logged it with messenger but I’m not sure if I’ll get it in time.

The most important thing is to mention:

• Your pass number.
  • That you are currently travelling, or that you need your pass tomorrow (it does not help to write “urgent” or “ASAP")

You would then normally be contacted within a few hours.

wow they did it! It’s like 1 am!!! Thank you so much