Solved

Travel Wroclaw - Wien - Italy

• 19 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

It’s +8 degrees in my Legnica now, I want to go to Italy! Where do you think is the best place to go and where is it safe? Venice is a MUST! And then Rome or go to the very bottom of Italy, where it is very warm and atmospheric.

icon

Best answer by Gordon_Matheus 20 April 2024, 09:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I use WX Charts to help plan my trips around the weather.

Right now, most of Europe looks cold, but there’s some fair weather in Sicily and Iberia.

You can get from Milano to Sicily with a sleeper train.

In 10 days time, the weather gets better, and it’s warm in Poland.

Badge +4

I use WX Charts to help plan my trips around the weather.

Right now, most of Europe looks cold, but there’s some fair weather in Sicily and Iberia.

You can get from Milano to Sicily with a sleeper train.

In 10 days time, the weather gets better, and it’s warm in Poland.

10 days is a lot xD

Userlevel 2

The weather is quite nice here in Bologna, from Wien you can take a direct RJ train (10€ interrail supplement) to Venezia, and make your way to Bologna and Florence using regional trains (reservation free).
From Florence take the Freccia Rossa to Roma, and from Roma the IC or ICN to the south, there is even a day IC from Napoli to Sicily (meaning 3€ seat reservation vs 41€ couchette)

Badge +4

The weather is quite nice here in Bologna, from Wien you can take a direct RJ train (10€ interrail supplement) to Venezia, and make your way to Bologna and Florence using regional trains (reservation free).
From Florence take the Freccia Rossa to Roma, and from Roma the IC or ICN to the south, there is even a day IC from Napoli to Sicily (meaning 3€ seat reservation vs 41€ couchette)

Does the train cross by ferry? First time I've seen this lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Does the train cross by ferry? First time I've seen this lol

Yes it does:

https://www.seat61.com/trains-and-routes/trains-to-sicily.htm