Solved

We did not receive the tickets ordered by post.

• 25 December 2022
  • 10 replies

Important!

We created and paid for an order for seats that was supposed to be sent to the hotel (Hotel Wivel Narvik - Norway), but the post office in Narvik told us that the shipment would not arrive until 29.12.2022. And our tickets are for 27.12.2022 and 28.12.2022. We absolutely need to know the reserved seats in the trains in order to continue our journey. The other trains are hopelessly sold out. We have hotels and other trains paid for.

What should we do?

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 26 December 2022, 17:50

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, please get in touch with customer service of Interrail if you reserved the seats via interrail.eu, or ask directly the customer service where you order the reservation. 

Customer service Interrail/Eurail: https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

(please write that you will have your journey the 27.12.)

For trains to/from Narvik should be possible to reserve the reservations online via vy.se or sj.se using Interrail as discount. Maybe @AnnaB knows more about this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What routes are your reservations for? Where did you make the reservations?

What routes are your reservations for? Where did you make the reservations?

From Fauske to Trondheim at 27. December, 13:16

From Trondheim to Oslo S at 28. December, 10:18

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can try to call Entur and see if they can find out what seats you have. Don't forget to add +47 for Norway when calling from a non Norwegian phone. 

Thanks, but Unfortunately, we were unable to call the line and no one called us back.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Alice Suchá 

I am sorry your reservations did not arrive on time. In that case, you will get fully refunded. I know this is not helpful at the moment, but if you cannot make reservations online, please go to the station and try booking them there. 

If you have any question, you can send me a private message. 

Have a nice day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks, but Unfortunately, we were unable to call the line and no one called us back.

You can call them now. Customer service at Entur work until 23.00 tonight.

Did you add +47 when calling the number if you have a non Norwegian phone?

You can call them now. Customer service at Entur work until 23.00 tonight.

Did you add +47 when calling the number if you have a non Norwegian phone?

Thanks, We called and were told they couldn't help us. So we don't really know what to do next, we have booked connecting hotels and trains.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Send @Camilo. a private message and ask what he suggest that you do. I doubt though that he can do very much, if he still is working. 

I suggest that you go to the train station tomorrow and ask if the train crew can help you to find your seats even if you don't have the reservations. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Normally, seats will be fully refunded if reservations don't arrive in time and you'll have to book again.

That should also be cheaper because when you book via Entur, you don't pay Eurail's booking fees or their postage fee.