Solved

Add a traveller (me) to "my trip"

• 20 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I have activated my pass, with a first travel planned soon. But I can't make a reservation for this trip. When I choose the departure and arrival station, I see my trip appearing but I can't choose myself as the traveller.

I guess I have to add a traveller to my trip but don’t understand how to do it as I have a mobile pass and not a “paper” pass. Could anybody hep me with that ?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 22 June 2021, 16:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Groggy, 
Your topic has been redirected to our Customer Support team. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible via email to assist you further. If you are travelling very soon, it's best to make your reservation at the station. Enjoy your trip! :slight_smile:

Hi Nanja,,

I have already asked this question to the support team but received no answer at all with the 48 hours. How long until I actually get the way to overcome that (obviously) silly obstacle ? How long until I will be able to do anything with my Interrail pass ?

How could anything be so complicated with this mobile pass ? I can’t even sum up all the steps we have to make from the purchase of the pass (that part is the easiest, not surprisingly) to eventually be able to book a seat on a train !

I can’t wait to be able to enjoy my trip as you wish it to me !

Hi Nanja, I see that you have marked my topic as solved but no solution is given to my answer yet...

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi Nanja, I see that you have marked my topic as solved but no solution is given to my answer yet...

Solved means that the best answer was chosen

The Customer Support team will get in cotact with you don´t worry :)