Solved

Booking reservations - all need to be send by mail and wont arrive on time. What to do?

I am from the US, and tried booking for our trip in europe from spain to france or even spain to italy. It came up alot of having to ship it to post but the mail will not arrive in time and do not wish to ship towards address there because it could get lost. I tried calling the number and it did not work, and was wondering any help or options.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 18 July 2022, 07:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you look at the link to the guide on how to make reservations below, there is a section on how to make reservations for the trains between Spain and France.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and train in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello,

Also look for OBB website to make seat reservations, you can seat reservations in PDF format which can help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello,

Also look for OBB website to make seat reservations, you can seat reservations in PDF format which can help you.

Italian trains are best booked by ÖBB, but ÖBB doesn't book Spanish or French trains. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello,

Italian trains are best booked by ÖBB, but ÖBB doesn't book Spanish or French trains. 

Yes, I can imagine the issue maybe try DB - Deutsche Bahn website. Hopefully it might work I am not sure. If I find any information, I’ll post it here.