Solved

Can't find the places in the app where I want to travel to if I buy a pass

Hello, my name is Claudia, I´m from Brazil and I´m planning to travel to europe in October but I´m having some difficulties to buy the train pass because the planner destination shows me the time, da date, the journey on the map, however, when I try to buy the pass one the destination is not available and, sincerly I´m afraid of buying the pass and not be able to use it. I truied to contact to the company but there was only one robot asking me questions but no replies. Is there a human being who could help me in this community<

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 June 2022, 13:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please give some more details of your travel plans and the questions you have. Then it will be easier to get advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Bom dia. I think you confuse pass (just an empty thing) and the trips/journeys separate or maybe try to do (most common mistake by newbees) REServ far too early-in most cases only MAX 2 or maybe 3 monthes advance. IN autumn (as that is the time you seem to think of) you do not really have to fear about ´full´ness that long before.

Hello, as requested I´m giving more details. I`m travelling in October to Europe, I intend to travel to diffent places, so I believe that a train pass is the best choice.

I need to book hotels in advance to get some good places.
To book the hotel I need to plan the trip and check day and time I´ll be at my destination.

I download an app on my mobile. I got the train times and even the maps.

When I enter the site to buy the train pass, I had to complete a file. The first question is:  where do you want to go. 

When I tried to write the name of the city, it simply did´t exist. So I could´t buy the ticket due to it.

In the planner there is the name of the city and the time of the train but in the website no.

I intend to go from Rosenheim (Germany) to Milan (Italy), in the app it´spossible even to see the map. In the site,  Rosenheim doesn´t exist .

That´s my problem. I can´t buy a train pass without beeing absolutly sure I can go to the places I´m planning to.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Rosenheim is no problem, regardless of what any maps shows. And October is outside of the tourist season so generally no problems to book reservations where needed. It's even a bit early for most trains to book.