Solved

Change of start date - when making reservation it says ''pass not valid on this day''

• 10 June 2022
  • 2 replies

hi there I activated my interrail ticket to start on 22 July but I have now deactivated and activated it again for 21 July

However, when I go to reserve my first seat on 21 July, it says my pass is not valid for this day

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 16 June 2022, 00:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Maybe it hasn't synchronised yet.

In addition, there are many ways to book reservations (websites, by phone, ticket offices) that can also be cheaper, since Interrail have an additional booking fee. If you say which train you want to book (route, date, departure time), then people can advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please create a new topic with your travel details (departure date, time and route) and you will get advice.