Hi! My wife & I will be travelling to Europe around 17 days and was choosing between Eurail Global pass and Swiss travel pass.
- Arrive in London end of Apr, 1 day in London
- 2 days in Paris
- 2 days in Lucerne, 2nd day Lake Lucerne Boat Trip to Mt Rigi
- 3 days in Interlaken, 2nd day to Grindelwald and 3rd day to Lauterbraunnen
- 2 days in Zermatt, 2nd day taking Gornergrat Railway to see Matterhorn
- 4 days in Florence (will have to pass through Milan via train from Zermatt), 2nd day to Cinque Terre and 3rd take to Tuscany via tour
- Back to Milan for 2 days
Appreciate any advice and factors that we need to consider. Thank you so much and appreciate the community here!
Best answer by HektorView original