Solved

Fjordlines discount Stavanger to Bergen

• 26 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi the discount code HRAIL30-D indicated for domestic discounts for Fjordlines gets activated but the price is not discounted not the payment is possible. ("Something went wrong with your payment. Please try again later.) I tried three browsers , didn't help. Any ideas how to get the discount. I want to travel on May 31. Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 26 May 2023, 13:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

What is the route your looking for? Where are you leaving from? At what time do you want to leave?

EDIT, now I see. My bad, gonna check.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I also don’t seem to get the discount calculated in the price. Best ask directly at Fjordlines. Alternatively, for about the same price per person, you can get I Kystbussen, with a lot of nice views on the way. https://www.nor-way.no/en/. A bit quicker than by ship too.

The busses are much more frequent too, so you can leave later than the rather early 7 AM.

Badge

I finally wrote to the customer service using their form and they replied and sent payment details. I have my ticket with Interrail discount now. Thanks for your answers.

What solution did you get ?

I’ve the same problem here, the price is identical with/without the discount code :