Solved

Missing pass confirmation email!

• 8 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Last week I ordered a pass and the payment went through. However, I did not receive any confirmation email and I have not my pass yet. I tried to contacted the help centre but nobody helped me. Please I need to leave soon and need my pass

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 September 2022, 00:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The best way to contact customer service is this form:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Mention when you would like to start your trip (a concrete date, not "soon”), so they can prioritise your request correctly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Mobile passes are normally sent very quickly after a completed transaction.

If it has been a week then most likely the transaction never completed and you have not actually purchased a pass.

But my money was taken from my bank account so don’t understand what’s the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

But my money was taken from my bank account so don’t understand what’s the issue.

It may not have been, a pre-authorisation on some debit cards appear as a withdrawal until it is either authorised, cancelled or reverted after a set time due to not being completed.

Orders not completing seems to be a relatively common query here and it may well be that it is what has happened in your case. If you need thee pass soon be prepared for the possibility you may have to purchase again.

It of course may be some other issue, there is no way to be sure without a response from customer services so if you have not followed rvdborgt advice you should do so.