Problems with adding journeys manually

• 16 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge
  • Full steam ahead
  • 13 replies

I have had to add journeys in southern Italy and Sicily manually but when I go back into My Trip later on they have disappeared. Any suggestions?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I can’t explain why they don’t show if you followed the process, but it may be worth checking your trip immediately after adding a train to see whether it appears. If not it suggests you haven’t completed the manual entry correctly and used the final add to your trip button.

If it is there then check after closing the app and reopening. If it has now disappeared you need to contact customer service (After updating the app).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Always first check if there are any app updates. Current app version is 29.1.0. Check your version under More and scroll to the bottom.

Badge

Thanks so much both of you. I’ve updated the app — I’m now on 29.1.1 — and after a lot of deleting and re-inputing everything seems to be okay. I have both my Trip and my wife’s Trip on my iPhone and it was duplicating some journeys on my Trip and others on my wife’s. Completely randomly. But now we’ve both got a full set on both Trips. Updating the app was the answer — (although maybe I should reserve judgment until tomorrow...)