Solved

Ticket needed for (more local) trains that need no reservation? Will I receive ticket/QR in the app, and when?

Hello Community! If i take a train that does not require any reservation and i plan it as a trip in my railplanner app (my Global pass is connected in it), will i receive a ticket or QR code for it in the app (when?)? Or is it enough just to show the trip in the Rail Planner app to the conductor? Thank you again!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 7 June 2022, 14:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to add all journeys to My Trip and (shortly before boarding) to My Pass.

Please check this page.

Thank you i did that. Will i receive  then a ticket on the Rail Planner app right before boarding?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you i did that. Will i receive  then a ticket on the Rail Planner app right before boarding?

As soon as you add a journey to My Pass, you will have a button "Show ticket".

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should never activate a travel day, that is connect a journey to your pass, until just before boarding the train, otherwise you might loose a travel day if you have a flexi pass and your travel plans change. A travel day can only be deleted until 23.59 CET the day before the travel day.

The advice is also not to activate the pass until you are absolutely sure what date you will start your trip. You can test to activate the pass in advance and then deactivate the pass afterwards. A pass can only be deactivated before 00.00 on the first day of validity.