Solved

Turning 60 next year

Badge

How can I buy a senior Global Pass promo ticket now and use it after I turn sixty in August please?

icon

Best answer by mcadv 10 May 2022, 13:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Dobry den.

I´ve never used a mobile pass, so I dk if it wants to check birthdate when buying.

The discount is only 10%-so effective 5% on half price.

IF online not possible, go DNES (=name of newsppr, or TODAY) to an INTERNational counter of CD and buy paper pass- with of course start date after >60.

IF you happen to live in Praha-PID area probably too early still to get the pruvoz duchodce on your Litacka to get the 50% discount for IN DPP/Prahy.

Badge

If I get a paper pass from an international counter, I would need to specify the date of activation, is that correct?

Badge

And yes, when buying online it checks the birth date and it does not let me buy a senior pass since my birthday is on August.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

If I get a paper pass from an international counter, I would need to specify the date of activation, is that correct?

Yes, you would need to. But at least you could avoid the problems coming in with the App (especially if you are using an Iphone).

Badge

I am not too keen about using a mobile pass but I am unabe to specify the date of activation right now. I do not have an Iphone but and Android; does the App work properly on Android please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I am not too keen about using a mobile pass but I am unabe to specify the date of activation right now. I do not have an Iphone but and Android; does the App work properly on Android please?

My brother has an Android and uses frequently the mobile pass and had not any issues…