Solved

Book seat reservation for two people

• 19 June 2022
  • 2 replies

hello there 

i am trying to do the seat reservation for me and my wife but i am not able to add her as 2nd traveller  

i bought 2 passes at different times with same account under same email but when i am trying to book seat reservation it doesnt allow me to or showing that i can book for 2 travellers together 

any suggestion how can i book us together 

i my account i can see both of our passes but not able book us together 

i tried deleting her pass from account and add her as a traveller but its not letting me do that either

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 19 June 2022, 08:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Use other means as this app-which in geenral is also both money saving and often much less nerve-wracking. Find page of seewulg on howtodothat via the various railways. Note that quite a fw-mostly INTernational=overtheborder cannot be done online in any case

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice.