Solved

Booking Reservations via Interrail Plattform / "legs not availble" just before the last step

Yesterday, I had this strong headache with booking reservations:

_first everything worked smoothly

_I searched connections via “booking reservations” and found the connections I needed

_then I made my choice

_went to check-out

_entered all necessary details (address, telephone)

but before the last step, there was suddenly this error “reservations for one of the legs of your journey are sold out” (see pic 1)

Ok, I tried again but the reservations were still in my cart. I tried to delete them but it didnt work. System said: “It looks like we can’t remove this journey from your cart right now.” (see pic 2)

Weird!

Tried to book reservations again today. Now, same problem.

What should I do? What can I do? Who has an opinion or a recommendation?

Pic 1

Pic 2

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 10 June 2022, 10:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice. 

What I found out so far: 

_interrail platform doesnt work

_but I could book reservations via sncf phone support

_fun fact: via interrail platform I tried to book three beds in nighttrain

_phone support told me: there are only two available 

My recommendation: use the phone support. The money you invest for international call is maybe less then the booking fee for booking via interrail ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

My recommendation: use the phone support. The money you invest for international call is maybe less then the booking fee for booking via interrail ;) 

The general advice is to book elsewhere and only use the Interrail website as a last resort.