Solved

Booking seat reservations - ''No seats available''

• 15 June 2022
  • 2 replies

I’ve added a trip to my pass but when I try to reserve seats i get the message that there are none available and Ive got to purchase a full price ticket to be able to board. Is this right???

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 15 June 2022, 19:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What train are you trying to make a reservation for?

The advice is to not add a journey to your pass until just before boarding the train. In case your travel plans change in the last moment you can loose a travel day, with a flexi pass. A travel day can only be removed until 23.59 CET the day before.

The advice is also not to activate the pass in advance as you can't deactivate the pass after 00.00 CET on the first day of validity. 

The reservations are separate from the pass and the advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please create a new topic with your travel details (departure date, time and route) and you will get advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’ve added a trip to my pass but when I try to reserve seats i get the message that there are none available and Ive got to purchase a full price ticket to be able to board. Is this right???

Which train? Route? date?