Solved

Can't make reservations

Hello,
I'm experiencing a lot of problems with the site. At first I couldn't make reservations and see the prices. Then it says "come back in a few hours". Half a day later I can't even log in to make a reservation. This site makes interrailing so difficult that I think I will book another trip. Do others have this problem too? Especially with making reservations.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 29 June 2022, 19:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Die opl; zelf doen via de vertrouwde wegen van de spoorwegen zelf. Staan allemaal in een lang stuk van seewulf-trouwe poster Zweedse anna linkt ernaar in zowat elk antwoord. is nog goejekoper ook-want via app wordt steeds extra 2€ bijgerekend.

ESpana is het allermoeilijkst, dan komt FRance+alles erheen en dan wat minder ITalia-net nou die landen met van de hi-speed lijnen. Het is volstrekt heel goed mogelijk een hele leuk reis door veel landen per trein te doen zonder al dat gedoe-en nog met volop selfies ook van plaatsen die raar klinken en toch leuk zijn. Heb dat zelf al vaak zat mogen doen-zonder selfies dan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello,
I'm experiencing a lot of problems with the site. At first I couldn't make reservations and see the prices. Then it says "come back in a few hours". Half a day later I can't even log in to make a reservation. This site makes interrailing so difficult that I think I will book another trip. Do others have this problem too? Especially with making reservations.

For which country/routes do you want to make reservations?

@mcadv could you please answer on English requests in English? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.