Solved

Cannot book reservation. I get an exclamation mark or the page does not respond

I can’t book my reservations on the train I want. When I have filled in all the information and want to go to the next step after filling in where I was born, the page does not work. I get a exclamation mark in the middle of the page, or the page does not respond in any way. I have tested refreshing the page, do the reservations again both in my computer and my mobile. 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 10 June 2022, 10:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrai/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I can’t book my reservations on the train I want. When I have filled in all the information and want to go to the next step after filling in where I was born, the page does not work. I get a exclamation mark in the middle of the page, or the page does not respond in any way. I have tested refreshing the page, do the reservations again both in my computer and my mobile. 

As requested by @AnnaB 
Which Route on which day? Otherwise we can just guess where the problem is.

I looked into the guide and is now looking into booking in the site oebb. 

Thanks for the quick help!