Solved

Did not receive my reservation ticket

Booked my tickets an hour ago with my friends, they both received confirmation emails almost instantly whilst I got nothing. The money for the tickets has left my account despite not receiving anything in terms of confirmation. Anyone have any suggestions other than contacting customer service? Is this a common problem?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 26 July 2022, 10:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, did you book via Interrail.eu? Than you can get in touch with customer service: Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you didn't receive a confirmation email then something went wrong with the reservation and you need to make a new one. Eventually Interrail will refund you the money withdrawn from your account. 

Just a question. If you are travelling with friend, why don't you let 1 person make the reservations for all of you? Now you risk being seated in totally different parts of the train.

There are better ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. Please read more below.

Here is some useful information from the experienced travellers in the Community

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and train in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.