Solved

Haven't received the seat reservation confirmation email

• 17 July 2022
  • 4 replies

I booked several seat reservations for my trip to France, Switzerland, and Italy this week. I booked it two hours ago and haven't received the confirmation email yet. My payment is also succeeded.

I got to this page but nothing in my email.

Anyone else experience delayed confirmation and eventually secured the reservation?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 17 July 2022, 22:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

To contact Customer Support please use the form below. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@edyna

This is not Customer Support, but a Community where travellers help each other. There is no one here that can help with the reservations you made through Interrail/Eurail.

The advice from the experienced travellers is to avoid using the Interrail/Eurail website for reservations if possible.  Please read more below.

Here is some useful information from the experienced travellers in the Community regarding both planning, reservations and activation of pass and travel days. 

I made a call to Thalys seat reservation support and the contact support said the Eurail website is updated on the availability so I made the reservation on the Eurail website. 

Can I get an update so that I can redo all my reservations via other way if I haven't got it.

I want to re-book my reservation if the previous one wasn't not succeeded, but I don't want to double book, also can we make the seat reservation thru the app or is it just on the website?