Solved

My reservation is trying to give me a paper ticket

• 12 June 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to reserve my seats for my upcoming trip and I’m in the checkout window and one of the reservations shows “paper ticket”. I’m concerned because my trip is only a few weeks away and I don’t know if that paper ticket will get to me in time. Will my mobile pass have the ticket available? What do I do?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 12 June 2022, 14:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Some tickets booked at the Eurail/Interrail website can only be delivered by post.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’m trying to reserve my seats for my upcoming trip and I’m in the checkout window and one of the reservations shows “paper ticket”. I’m concerned because my trip is only a few weeks away and I don’t know if that paper ticket will get to me in time. Will my mobile pass have the ticket available? What do I do?

Which Route? Which day? otherwise we can provide just the general answer as already done by @AnnaB 

Thanks for the advice. I figured out what to do.