Skip to main content

I am wanting to book seat reservations for a direct train from Berlin to Warsaw.  Have checked several sites and am not sure I can do this as cross border.

Can I book this on Eurail or do I need to use another site and book 2 different seat reservations ie one for each country.

Sorry all a little confusing, hoping someone can help me...TIA

I am wanting to book seat reservations for a direct train from Berlin to Warsaw.  Have checked several sites and am not sure I can do this as cross border.

Can I book this on Eurail or do I need to use another site and book 2 different seat reservations ie one for each country.

Sorry all a little confusing, hoping someone can help me...TIA

Hello Lynne! I cannot find a direct connection between Berlin and Warsaw. But I do see connections that you can board the trains, without a seat reservation.  You can also check this post here on how to book reservations.

You can get a direct Reservation at German Ticket offices or machines 🙂 From Rzepin to Warsaw you can book cheap domestic reservations via intercity.pl 

Thanks for your response seewulf!  I am wanting to travel 7 Sept, train departing Berlin @ 0951 and arrival into Warsaw @ 1522.  Train EC45.  It appears I may have to contact DB direct via phone to book, does this sound right???

You can book that reservation by phone (use the direct English number), but you can also book it whenever you get to Germany. Booking a few days in advance is not a problem.

Tks so much rvdborgt.  Will try and ring as would prefer to have sorted earlier than later 🙂