Solved

Paper seat reservations delivery

I ordered my seat reservations to be delivered to the hostel I am staying in Prague (8 to 11 June) and have received confirmation from Interrail Customer Services that they are on their way with a link to PostNL and a track & trace number. When I check the delivery status it says “the item is being held, addressee being notified” but I haven’t received any messages and the hostel do not have the tickets.  I do not know who to contact in Prague to check where the tickets are and if they’ll be redelivered.  Please advise.

thanks

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 7 June 2022, 16:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please contact customer service to ask what the options are and say on which day you are travelling.

For which train is this? (destination & departure time)

It is for Montpellier Saint-Roch (France) to Barcelona-Sants on Friday 8 July at 13.46.  I’ve already paid for the seat reservations (x2 for me and travelling companion) but need the paper tickets. The first leg of this journey from Marseilles St Charles to Montpellier Saint-Roch is also paid for but I’ve been sent etickets for that.

It’s useless contacting Customer Service as you wait about 2 weeks for a reply and by then it’s too late

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It’s useless contacting Customer Service as you wait about 2 weeks for a reply and by then it’s too late

If you don't contact them, then you're sure nothing will happen.

If you don't get a response and the reservation still hasn't arrived, then call SNCF after you've left the delivery address to book again. Press #85 for English, no booking fee, reservation is sent via e-mail. And then request all your money back from Interrail (including booking & postage fees). That may take a while but you're entitled to reimbursement since they didn't deliver in time.

Or don't book again and travel via Portbou and of course still ask your money back.

thanks