Solved

Reservations; unable to continue to traveler details

• 30 June 2022
  • 1 reply

I have a Eurail Global Pass, and have been trying to make reservations for trips between London and Amsterdam, Amsterdam and Berlin, and Berlin and Paris. In every case, I cannot proceed past the first page because the continue to traveler details button does not work. This includes trains where reservations are not required and are not at popular times. I have also tried making them all separately but they still do not work, so it is not because too many trains are in one cart at the same time. Does anyone know of a solution to this?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 30 June 2022, 13:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The simple solution is to make the reservations through other channels.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.