Solved

Reserving Train Ticket

• 3 December 2021
  • 10 replies

I have booked the trip and saved it to my pass from  Paris Cdg2 Tgv Roissy to Nimes. However, I can not make seat reservations for any of the trains. I get this message when I try: 

“No price results were found for this connection. It is possible that the train is fully booked for pass holders. Please try searching for another connection or find an alternative way to book.”

This is for all of the trips even when I go months out.

Will I have to buy individual train tickets for all of my trips? 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 6 December 2021, 13:42

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Which exact train (time, date) are you trying to book?

There are also other possibilities to book:

It is giving me this message for all trains, even ones that say they are available before I put in my pass number. I therefore believe the issue is my pass. 

The exact one I am trying to reserve at the moment is the one from Paris Cdg2 Tgv Roissy to Nimes December 10 at 5:57pm.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There are still free seats for 20 EUR/seat + 4 EUR per order at:

https://travel.b-europe.com/Eurail-GE/en/booking-tgv#TravelWish

I can get to the payment page for this train. You do need a pass cover number (request here if you have a mobile pass).

The Eurail website seems to have a problem with this train.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

It is giving me this message for all trains, even ones that say they are available before I put in my pass number. I therefore believe the issue is my pass. 

The exact one I am trying to reserve at the moment is the one from Paris Cdg2 Tgv Roissy to Nimes December 10 at 5:57pm.

I can book tickets for this TGV5036, in 1st class, on the interrail website! 

10 euro + 2 euro costs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@rvdborgt, I reported it. As soon as I know more I will let you know. @sonyaedwards if you are experiencing issues for all the trains you are trying to make reservations for, please contact our Customer Support team here. They can look into the details of your Pass and assist you further. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

We checked it and we get the price for this connection.

Most likely you didn't because of a temporary timeout and no response from the booking system. In such cases you can best try again a couple of times. 

Hey thanks, but I still can not get to that page! It is giving me an error still.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey thanks, but I still can not get to that page! It is giving me an error still.

Then please post a screenshot of the page with the error message.

Hi I’ve purchased 2 interail tickets and have planned all of our route on the rail planner app, however when i went to book the tickets I couldn't log into my account on the website, i then changed my password however when i logged in with this is then didn't have my pass on the account or my route.

so my problem is how can i book my trains now, without the interail booking service my only other option is b europe however they only allow paper passes as you need the pass number (which i don”t have due to me having mobile passes)

for reference the train im trying to book is TGV 7052

any help at all would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can book via B-Europe if you generate your pass cover number here. Do note that they charge an extra 4€ per order.

You can also book by phone via SNCF (Press #85 for English) or NS. They'll send the reservations via e-mail and don't charge a booking fee.