Solved

Seat reservation not recieved

• 21 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Still on Monday I booked seat reservations from Vicenza to Milano Centrale, from Strasbourg to Paris Est and from Paris Est to Bruxelles-Midi. To this day I haven’t recieved the confirmation email with my seats despite the payment being processed and the bank report stating that the money has been collected by “Eurail Utrecht NLD”.

It has been two days since I first contacted the support service and I recieved a single email by an operator on Tuesday in which I was asked to send the payment ID, thing that I did. After that I never heard anything from anyone. 

Also my seat reservation overview is empty. I should leave on Monday and there are no more seats aviable so I’m stuck in limbo seeing as my travel companion has managed to book his seats without any kind of problem. 

icon

Best answer by Angelo 21 July 2022, 10:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There is currently a problem in the systems. A moderator of Eurail wrotes this:

I am so sorry to hear of this. We did recently experience a systems failure with reservations. If you haven't been refunded yet, please reach out to us either via email (customerservice@interrail.eu or customerservice@eurail.com) or on social media (@Interrail or @Eurail) you can also submit a request on our website for help :)