Solved

Seat reservation| ticket send to home adress

Me and my friends will be travelling in eastern Europe with an interrail pass. 

We've been about to book the seat reservations for the train lines that require a reservation. 

The problem is that there is only the option to get them send to our home adress as a printed version.

My question is if the seat reservation works with a QR code or reservation number so that a friend at home just need to send pictures of the reservation tickets or if we need it as a printed form.

Thanks in advance!!!

You guys are our last hope !!:D

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 24 July 2022, 16:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There are several ways to make reservations so it might be possible that you can get the reservation as an e-ticket. Please read more below. 

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and train in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Du haettest die meiste bestimmt sofort beim vertrauten DB_reisecenter machen koennen-und sogar ohne die 2€ Aufschlag von IR-DB verkauft auch die Paesse noch als papier. Was ist das doch das mann heuer kaum noch dies zu wissen scheint?

In allgemeinen gilt das nur datum/zugnr/wagennr/sitznr genuegt. Sitzt mann richtig, dann wird meist total nicht danach gefragt. Aber ohne genaue Angaben-und auch weil die Jungs doch meist ihre laengere reisen im Nacht machen wollen-es kann anders sein.