Solved

Train reservation is not working

Goodevening,

I would like to make a reservation for my seat place in the train. I’ve tried everything but it’s not working (the website). It says that the prices are not available and that I have to try it again within a few hours. How can I make a reservation? If it’s not working can I still go by that train? Can I pay at the trainstation? I would like to make a reservation before I will leave. I leave on Monday 13 june from Rotterdam central station 08:58 and go to Verona Italy.

Thank you in advance!!

icon

Best answer by Angelo 30 May 2022, 22:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Here you can read about different ways to make your reservation. 

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wich route are you taking to Verona? Via Germany with day trains like ICE and EC? So for this trains you don’t need a reservation, it is only optional. You can reserve all seats via bahn.com for 4€ for the trip from Amsterdam to Verona (2nd class). If you change 1 time or 800 you pay 4€ for the trip. Via Interrail.eu you pay for every train about 6-8€. 

You have to pay for the EC from Munich to Verona 10€ for the italian part. You can pay it on board of the train. Also possible via tickets.oebb.at - one way ticket - at adult select the discount Interrail/Eurail Global Pass.