Solved

Unable to check out my reservations! - when clicking on ''go to traveler details'' nothing happens

• 30 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello,

I am struggling to buy seat reservations. Every time I go to checkout, I am able to enter my billing details, but when I try to progress and I click “go to traveler details”, NOTHING HAPPENS. I have been trying for hours, and I have tried on my phone as well as my laptop, on wifi and on data, and still nothing happens. It just remains on the cart webpage. I am starting to get extremely sick of this. Please help if you can.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Violet730 1 July 2022, 05:31

View original

7 replies

Currently having the exact same problem for the last two days

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Violet730 @Dan Hill 

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice. Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and ticket in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.

Hi, just to give everyone an update, I was FINALLY able to book by purchasing each individual ticket separately (including transfers within the same route), rather than booking several trains together. Hope this works for you too!

Hi, just to give everyone an update, I was FINALLY able to book by purchasing each individual ticket separately (including transfers within the same route), rather than booking several trains together. Hope this works for you too!

Hi, I have the same problem and it dosen´t work for me :(. Please help if you can. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi, I have the same problem and it dosen´t work for me 😞. Please help if you can. Thanks!

You mean the workaround by booking individually doesn't work?

Then try booking elsewhere, see the link AnnaB posted above. If that doesn't work for you, then open a new topic and post details of the trains you want to book (route, date, departure time) so people can advise.

Y

Hi, I have the same problem and it dosen´t work for me 😞. Please help if you can. Thanks!

Then try booking elsewhere, see the link AnnaB posted above. If that doesn't work for you, then open a new topic and post details of the trains you want to book (route, date, departure time) so people can advise.

Yes, I tried and it doesn't work, We are two travelers so, we also try to do It individually and We couldn't.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, I tried and it doesn't work, We are two travelers so, we also try to do It individually and We couldn't.

I meant: book each train individually (but still for 2 people).

Booking elsewhere can be cheaper by the way, since Interrail charge an extra booking fee and the price of optional reservations is quite high even without the booking fee.