Skip to main content
Solved

Unable to check out reservations and pay- after traveler details nothing happens

• 1 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am struggling to buy seat reservations. Every time I go to checkout, I am able to enter my billing details, but when I try to progress and I click “go to traveler details”, NOTHING HAPPENS. I have been trying for hours, and I have tried on my phone as well as my laptop, on wifi and on data, and still nothing happens. It just remains on the cart webpage. I am starting to get extremely sick of this. Please help if you can.

Thanks!

3 replies

This is the train:

5 - 07 - 2022
EC 321 Zürich HB - Milano Centrale
​​​​​​​3:33

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This train is best booked through ÖBB. Do NOT us the "Seat only” option but add the "Interrail / Eurail” discount and then look for normal tickets.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

We suffered a technical glitch during this time which prevented travelers from completing their reservations. Generally speaking, we always try to resolve a bug asap, but if you are traveling soon you can always either make a reservation locally at the station or you can use one of the alternative reservation methods. You should be able to make this reservation via OBB. You can find detailed advice and instructions on this Community post.