Solved

Why can’t I receive all bookings as an e-ticket?

Hi, guys!
I am currently booking all trains for my interrail tour. I receive almost all bookings as an e-ticket by email, except for the Montpellier-Barcelona connection. Why can’t this ticket be sent by email, but only in printed form? For this I have to pay 9 euros shipping costs....
Can someone help me?
Thank you!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 15 July 2022, 14:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Because that is the only way that Interrail/Eurail can sell that ticket. 

There are other ways to make reservations. Please read more in the advice below from the experienced travellers.

Here is some useful information from the experienced travellers in the Community regarding both planning, reservations and activation of pass and travel days. 

Planning

The rail planner is normally not up to date, as it only is updated once a month, so to be sure of the time table you better check the timetable and availability on the websites of the national railways. The bigger national railways, like DB (Germany) SBB (Switzerland) and ÖBB (Austria) cover several countries. 

Reservations 

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and ticket in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Das geht-über andere Wegen. E soll sogar bei Ihre so vertraure Resiecenter DB möglich sein-oder noicht-aber dann mit sofortiges geprint Papier. DB häte auch sogar sofort Pass auf papier verkaufen können