Solved

I cannot reserve a seat!

• 22 June 2022
  • 4 replies

I am trying to reserve some seats on the website but they won’t go through. If anyone has booked seats/beds on trains on these routes I would be grateful if you could let me know if you can book in person at the various stations.

Bucharest to Vienna - Overnight train

Zargreb to Split

Paris to Tours

Thanks in advance for your help.

d :)

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 22 June 2022, 13:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Find the overveiw of seewulf in howtodo it.

First 2; not online, do when there at station counter

P->T: can use local/regional trains=slower without any need (change Orleans) or by faster TGV; IF in FR a few days before-easiest at a machine, or call sncf -/en/ line-as above expained by seewulf.

Thank you for your advice!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice. 

Thank you for all your help. For anyone trying to reserve seats on French services I phoned 0033184943635 and pressed #85 for an English coustomer service representitive. The man I spoke to was SO helpful and everything was booked in about 10 minutes.